Thursday 13 September 2007

Fakeships part 2

This morning our fakeships went one step too far.

Miss M gets up from her desk

Miss M: Just popping to the loo

Fakefriend: Oh I need to go too; hold up a sec

Miss M: Ooookkaaaayyy

Fleeting panic accross her face as they walk towards the toilet together. As they get inside and enter their respective cubicles Miss M prays that they stop talking, but are her prayers answered?

Fakefriend: Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Miss M: uh huh

Fakefriend: Blah blah blah blah blah

Miss M: Ya ....

And so it continued until they returned to their desk

Now I don't know about you guys but I get stage fright and seem to be incapable of peeing when someone is talking to me from the stall next door. There is something strange about this and it feels like a large invasion of privacy. Plus I don't even know this person, why should we already be such good friends that we pee together?!

AARRRGGG

8 comments:

TBHanks said...

Perhaps you should make a rude fart sound. That should shut her up - and put her off going to the loo with you.

The Divine Miss M said...

Yes, but then I'll be known as
"the girl who farts in the loo"

Who wants that nickname?

MidniteGem said...

Damn that is annoying - I hate that ! I dont even really like going to the loo in groups of girls...i think it is weird. Maybe we just are your normal girls !! but i like it better that way.

Unknown said...

I once did the mumbo with a friend next to me...(in the other loo). We couldn't stop giggling.

The Divine Miss M said...

Yes but that is FRIENDS! This is girl I've known for a week and a bit and now I'm peeing with her?!

This whole fakeship thing really grates me.

My old Production Manager keep emailing each other and promising to have lunch, it never seems to happen ...

Gordon Cowtan said...

It could be worse. Have a look at the (need to scroll down a bit).

The Divine Miss M said...

Oh my god! That would seriously be awful! Can you imagine?! *gets severely freaked out*

ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

WE guys have simple rules:
1. No chatting to one another in toilets.
2. No going to toilets together
3. Eyes front, piss, shake, zip up and wash hands. All done!
chitty