Friday 31 August 2007

International Blog Day

Earlier I stumbled upon the fact that today is Blog Day. Blog Day you ask, what is this? Well ..

BlogDay was created with the belief that bloggers should have one day dedicated to getting to know other bloggers from other countries and areas of interest. On that day Bloggers will recommend other blogs to their blog visitors. With the goal in mind, on this day every blogger will post a recommendation of 5 new blogs. This way, all blog readers will find themselves leaping around and discovering new, previously unknown blogs.

Ok, so the following below are a couple of blogs that I like to read and hopefully you will too.

MrsM
Mrs M is a blog by a woman living in South Africa waiting for her immigration papers to the USA to be finalised. She married Mr M in March of 2007-a glorious affair it was too -on the West Coast of South Africa.
< I really enjoy this blog, she allows you into her life in a completely voyeuristic way yet really engages you, I'd recommend following her antics!

The Other Woman
I'm a single woman, employed in a professional job, with wonderful friends and an active lifestyle. I enjoy an active love life with a number of lovers - among whom may be your husband!
< Fantastic blog about men straying from their wives. I'm not entirely sure if this is all fact but I think it is fiction meshed with real life adventures.

Reflections of an Oversexed Englishmen
< Read this girls, that is all I'm saying

A Beautiful Revolution
Err... because it is a place for me to offload my thoughts. And also ladies sometimes send me naked pictures of themselves. So do you have a boyfriend?
< Random cartoons and doodles from someone just letting out their thoughts. Really made me giggle though

Diamond Geezer
Life viewed from London E3
< Haven't looked completely through this blog but it appears to be general things happening in London and general life in London. So far I like it

I have to give mention of course to my wonderful friend's blog Glad to be a Girl and the other wonderful one that she has started up, What am I Reading?

Happy reading!

4 comments:

phillygirl said...

Sheesh, you need a 'Do Not Open at Work' Advisory on some of those, my dear ;)

The Divine Miss M said...

*evil laugh* But where is the fun in that ... :P

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shourrout!

The Divine Miss M said...

Pleasure and same to you ;)