Thursday 6 May 2010

Look Who's Back!

Yes yes, please pick yourself up from the floor; I am here, I am writing and I am going to try and stick around for a while this time.

I know I've made promises before in the past. I know I've said that I'd always be around. I know I promised you the world.

But hey.

Shit happens.

So this time my promise to you is that I am going to TRY and keep myself going in the blogosphere. I'll TRY and not run at the first sign of writers block (perhaps the second or the third but who's counting?) and I'll TRY and keep you laughing. (or what ever it is you do when you visit my blog)

Here's hoping I manage to pull it off.

3 comments:

kyknoord said...

Ah, you were sorely missed. Whatever crumbs you toss in our direction will be gratefully accepted.

The Divine Miss M said...

Fanks dood.

Enjoy my scraps :P

Miss Tig said...

Welcome back :-)